Imagine working alongside dozens of other people from around the world, all with the same outcome in mind. To build a Chosen Personal Brand™ so powerful they become leaders within their industry.
I’m not just talking about increasing revenue or adding a bunch of followers to your social media platforms.
I’m talking about being seen as the Elon Musk of your industry. Or the JK Rowling of your industry. Or the Tony Robbins of your industry.
Someone within your industry who cannot be ignored.
Imagine people buying whatever it is you are selling simply because you’re the one selling it. Or people listening to what you have to say simply because you are the one saying it. Or people reading whatever it is you write simply because you are the one writing it.
That’s what it means to be Chosen.
And that’s what you’re going to learn in this two-day intensive workshop.
Does This Sound Familiar?
“I know what I’m good at, but I struggle to put it into words.”
“I’m so much better than my competitors and yet they are eating my lunch! I could probably win if I had the chance to compete with them.”
“My product or service is great, but I can’t get people to pay attention.”
“I’m working too hard to grow my business and get new clients. People should be banging down my door and yet it’s the other way around.”
“Sometimes I feel like the work I do just doesn’t matter!”
If you’ve been thinking like this, you’ve come to the right place. I can help you transform your personal brand and become the Chosen expert you have always dreamed of!
Here’s what you’re going to learn…
Identity: The ability to clearly communicate exactly who you are and what your brand stands for. This includes:
- Position: This is how you define who you are, what you do, and the value you offer.
- Message: This is who you help and how specifically you help them.
- Origin Story: This is how you tell the story of what brought you here and why you do what you do.
Visibility: The ability to show up everywhere and in such a way that your name comes up all of the time and for all of the right reasons. This includes:
- Presence: This includes all of the visual elements that represent your brand like your logo, website, collateral materials, style, and pictures.
- Network: This includes the setup of all online channels where you build connections and share information like Facebook, Twitter, Medium, and LinkedIn.
- Content: This includes developing a specific content calendar leveraging different mediums and platforms in order to add value and build your community.
Authority: The ability to position yourself as the clear leader within their industry and have the credibility and the evidence to prove it. This includes:
- Monetization: This includes reviewing all of your content and putting together a structure of programs and services to sell.
- Influence: This includes getting you interviewed on podcasts, television, radio, and websites as well as guest posts on major websites like Forbes and Inc.
- Traffic: This is where we drive traffic to the website in order to grow everything that has been built up until this point.